Cartel Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cartel !

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
buraKK
»Cartel« Leader
»Cartel« Leader
buraKK

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 1:45 pm

-Patriots Squad
-{FT} Funker Team
-|LTM| Latinamerica Swat4 Division

are kicked from the tournament due to inactivity and unwillingness to play.

Regarding to this, tournament system is also changed to the LEAGUE SYSTEM. We will have two leagues named as Main League and Final League. In Main League, everyteam will face eachother and the first 3 teams with the highest points will advance to the Final League.

In the Final League, these 3 teams will face eachother again to determine the GRAND FINALITS. The highest 2 teams will play the GRAND FINAL to be the crown of the title.

Points system will stay same as winner gets 3 points, loser gets 1 point and in case of draw, each team gets 2 points.

About KBAC;

Well, after the release of the BETA version, we decided to use KBAC on tournament matches but due to its bugs, still being under-development and discontinuity of players, KBAC is not going to be used in the tournament anymore.

**Played matches in the previous sytem will be still counted as played in the new system.

Ah, one more thing, @Patriots, @{FT} and @|LTM|, have a little bit respect what we are doing here morons !
Back to top Go down
buraKK
»Cartel« Leader
»Cartel« Leader
buraKK

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptySun Dec 24, 2017 1:48 pm

And, PLEASE read the TOURNAMENT RULES once more. We don't want to see more dramas because of the rules. => https://cartelgaming.forumotion.com/t185-tournament-rules
Back to top Go down
qRage

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 3:10 pm

buraKK wrote:
-Patriots Squad
-{FT} Funker Team

Hopefully. I thought we gonna waste even more time and nervs with this tards in our group..

Btw. What kind of bugs? My team didn't face any bugs from KBAC.
Back to top Go down
MEYRA

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 5:57 pm

1. Patriots and LTM Go grow up.  If you weren't going to participate nor respond to organisers messages, you can fuck right off. We are all here trying to make SWAT4 last longer, so have some respect next time and don't waste our time limited and valuable time.

2. About KBAC There have been multiple issues associated with KBAC.

-->Firstly, not all people from all teams were connected to it during matches successfully.
-->Secondly, there are some users who are having problems with "black screens".
-->Thirdly, some people complained about in-game crashes possibly caused by KBAC.
-->Fourthly, KBAC is still in its early/BETA stages, so there are some uncertainties, therefore, me and valera think it will be better without KBAC at this stage.

However, we will reconsider this in the upcoming matches and see what we can do.
Back to top Go down
buraKK
»Cartel« Leader
»Cartel« Leader
buraKK

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 6:09 pm

qRage wrote:
buraKK wrote:
-Patriots Squad
-{FT} Funker Team

Hopefully. I thought we gonna waste even more time and nervs with this tards in our group..

Btw. What kind of bugs? My team didn't face any bugs from KBAC.

I mean black screens, game crashes etc..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT   IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Empty

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
Page 1 of 1