Cartel Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Cartel !

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT

Go down 
+4
CJonny
Unna
bravo
MEYRA
8 posters
AuthorMessage
buraKK
»Cartel« Leader
»Cartel« Leader
buraKK

WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  Empty
PostSubject: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 4:36 pm

Firstly, I want to say that I'm not happy of the ending way of the tournament. The main reason behind this is the teams such as gRR, eT, ETS, wTF etc.. It is bad to see that people dont keep on their promises and the worse thing is, after all these shits, the idiots blame organizers. Well nothing to say much i think Smile .

The final match has played on yesterday night and finished as 4-4 with a great comeback of fnatic from 0-4 down. Normally, an extra map could been have played after the last map to determine the winner but qRage players started to drop (Which isn't a suprising act from qR Smile) from server after the end of the last round. Some people might complain me about the decision but i don't want to connive qRage's performance given out throughout the tournament and annouincing the JOINT WINNERS as Fnatic and qRage. Congratulations to both of you.

I announce 2 MVPs of the tournament since we have 2 winners and they are, meyRa from fnatic and tommy from qR after the following results:

Total Kills: Fnatic (315) - qR (290) Top killers: MEYRA (67) & tommy (67)

Also, the 3rd PLACE goes to »Cartel« since we couldn't play our 2 games against gRR because they dropped(Keyser  Laughing  bounce ) and 1 game against fnatic because of appropriate days' mismatch and lack of players from Cartel side.(Cartel agreed to give the chance fnatic to face qR on the finals without playing the matches.)

And special thanks to;

*eezstreet, who paid the tournament servers and gave us the opportunity to make this tournament happen. Thanks for your huge help bro !

*meyRa, who did the almost everything about organizing the tournament, thanks brotha..

*Bravo, you didn't do much thing but anyway thank you too Very Happy (The best thing you did was to take me in your team Very Happy Very Happy )

*All the referees who helped us in this tournament !

A little p.s to qR: Congratz on your "Joint Winners" award. I think, even an alone wounded wolf is always enough to hurt you, you got it Razz. Try to prove yourselves again on upcoming tournaments unrivaled alleged pros.

Match Link: https://cartelgaming.forumotion.com/t236-fnat1c-vs-qr-4-4-the-grand-final
Back to top Go down
MEYRA

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 5:44 pm

buraKK wrote:
teams such as gRR, eT, ETS, wTF etc.. It is bad to see that people dont keep on their promises and the worse thing is, after all these shits, the idiots blame organizers. Well nothing to say much i think Smile.

First off all thanks for organising this cup. Just ignore the thoughts of these people because we know we tried our best to collect these teams, but unfortunately swat4 is highly occupied by nobrainer retards.  Very Happy

buraKK wrote:
The final match has played on yesterday night and finished as 4-4 with a great comeback of fnatic from 0-4 down. Annouincing the JOINT WINNERS as Fnatic and qRage. Congratulations to both of you.

This is definitely one of the top 3 most thrilling matches I've played in my 13 years of SWAT4 career. Good come back, even though personally I have never dreamed of coming from a 4-0 defeat against the most active and strongest team  rabbit  study .

buraKK wrote:
I announce 2 MVPs of the tournament since we have 2 winners and they are, meyRa from fnatic and tommy from qR after the following results:

Total Kills: Fnatic (315) - qR (290) Top killers: MEYRA (67) & tommy (67)

Thanks for awarding me with one of the MVPs bro. I couldn't succeed it without the great team-play of my fellows. Winning is my passion, owning is my mission (c) myself Wink Wink bounce  bounce

buraKK wrote:
*Bravo, you didn't do much thing but anyway thank you too Very Happy (The best thing you did was to take me in your team Very Happy Very Happy )

I gotta agree with this one, no offence BRAVO dude.  tongue

p.s after bravo sees he is not the MVP  Razz  WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  Computer-Smash
Back to top Go down
Unna

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2018 11:11 pm

Burak thanks for judging our acting. As tournament organisation your acting is undoubtedly perfect, by providing server only until semi finals and then playing on the most horrible server there is the game. Unfortunately for us fnatic had an advantage from this kind of server and it is like that.

Thank you for games and terrible execution of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
bravo

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 8:21 am

Unna wrote:
Unfortunately for us fnatic had an advantage from this kind of server and it is like that.

HAHAHAHA, that's so funny since the only reason we share the title with your team is this round where I and swedish were shooting ,whole mags, the guy who was defusing and he didn't die and defused the bomb. But ye we got an advantage. I say stop acting like butthurt, ur team mates were nice enough to congratulate us after the match. It was nice and epic match and its nice to finish swat cup with it.

WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  15r041k
Back to top Go down
Unna

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 10:05 am

Bravo everyone knows you don’t deserve the winner position.
Back to top Go down
CJonny

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:06 am

Unna wrote:
Unfortunately for us fnatic had an advantage from this kind of server and it is like that.

LOL how much do I love the drama always caused by the same group of people. Qrage is the biggest shameful, infamy and vile of the S.W.A.T world. People rumour around as Qrage gaming being the best clan around for so long but I have never seen them taking a single lose in a peaceful and mature way. They are all grown (probably all in their 30s or late 20s) "matures" but yet again they find ridiculous and retarded excuses to come up with. The same disgraceful moment was shown after their Cartel defeat in the last VIP competition.

This does not surprise me anymore, they are taking the 4-0 advantage and failing to win in the end with unbelievable and possibly the best come back of swat achieved by Fanatic players. It is so fuckin' ridiculous how you are now saying server was only advantage for Fanatic and putting the blame on it like every single time. Oh what to blame next time? Probably another server! Oh lord how much I love these dramas, always the same people, always the same retards. Go and fuckin' leave this game already, maybe we can play this game again more peacefully without you nolifers.

Well deserved victory Fanatic, definitely coming back from a 4-0 defeat should make you the Only winners (not joint winners) but heyho. Qrage should be thankful for not losing this war, otherwise we would have seen the worse faces of them, just like every freakin time.
Back to top Go down
Unna

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 11:47 am

Guys, lol seriously you organized in shitty way the final. How can you call this grand final when it wasn’t played on 1.1 as the rules says and on tournaments server ... I don’t remember someone winning qrage on the rules established on the paper lol
Back to top Go down
buraKK
»Cartel« Leader
»Cartel« Leader
buraKK

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Unna wrote:
Guys, lol seriously you organized in shitty way the final. How can you call this grand final when it wasn’t played on 1.1 as the rules says and on tournaments server ... I don’t remember someone winning qrage on the rules established on the paper lol

Lol Unna...... It's also a qR act that accepts everything including playing on 1.0 and in a different server before the match, then, after losing, cries us river. Sorry but i'm not that idiot to pay(or request eezstreet to pay it) 60 euros to a server for ONLY ONE match that takes max. 2 hours. Complain to other clans who dropped from the tournament, especially gRR because if they werent dropped, tournament could end as it was planned and you would got pwned on the tournament server which you want to bounce bounce

Unna wrote:
I don’t remember someone winning qrage on the rules established on the paper lol

You forget things too fast man Laughing
Back to top Go down
qRage

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySat Mar 10, 2018 12:38 pm

Well, gg then. Sorry for my behavior.

You deserved the win.
Back to top Go down
qRage

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 8:16 am

CJonny wrote:
Unna wrote:

LOL how much do I love the drama always caused by the same group of people. Qrage is the biggest shameful, infamy and vile of the S.W.A.T world. People rumour around as Qrage gaming being the best clan around for so long but I have never seen them taking a single lose in a peaceful and mature way. They are all grown (probably all in their 30s or late 20s) "matures" but yet again they find ridiculous and retarded excuses to come up with. The same disgraceful moment was shown after their Cartel defeat in the last VIP competition.

This does not surprise me anymore, they are taking the 4-0 advantage and failing to win in the end with unbelievable and possibly the best come back of swat achieved by Fanatic players. It is so fuckin' ridiculous how you are now saying server was only advantage for Fanatic and putting the blame on it like every single time. Oh what to blame next time? Probably another server! Oh lord how much I love these dramas, always the same people, always the same retards. Go and fuckin' leave this game already, maybe we can play this game again more peacefully without you nolifers.

Well deserved victory Fanatic, definitely coming back from a 4-0 defeat should make you the Only winners (not joint winners) but heyho. Qrage should be thankful for not losing this war, otherwise we would have seen the worse faces of them, just like every freakin time.

Calm down clown, you are so brave typing from undercover account, you never won anything and maybe you are just little cunt and looser in ur mind but not everyone are born to be zero. Personally I’m perfectionist, so every result but win is a lose for me. We can complain as much as we want and its none of your business.

I was not going to answer becouse it was not even Cup but a clown fiesta. The tournament part was till 3rd match when everyone had problem to get a round against us. Cartel was owned that hard that valera had to get into Fnatic before final match, becouse why not. Fnatic also Lost hard twice but now after tie match you all act as If you are pro players... i know u Hate us but open ur eyes seriously, we pwned everyone and we deserved the title in 100%.
To be clear I’m not blaming the server personally, it was shit but all had the same feeling.It is another prove  of shit organisation tho. After 4-0 Fnatic did good comeback, u were very Well organised. Doesnt change a fact u didnt deserve for Cup win becouse you all were lvl under us. We all know match was planned at 20gmt, match Started at 21gmt we all had to wake up next morning so dont talk about drop, as Meyra said „gg, i have to go” and valera add „me too” so stop lying and acting like a big winners becouse you are one big shameful not us. I asked Bravo to continue extra maps on Sunday, as we all know it would take 30mins max but not enough balls. Well I say GG for comeback but I shame on all of you especially stupid dickhead Valera who once again thinks he is big pro, leaving his team and tryhard in „last match” cuz i cant call this shit games as a Tournament.

Tommy.
Back to top Go down
qRage

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 8:45 am

buraKK wrote:
Tournament could end as it was planned and you would got pwned on the tournament server which you want to bounce bounce

Okay I will rent server only to see that. So when? Or no balls?
Back to top Go down
|WM| L ✓

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 9:49 am

First of all, it wasnt qR who dropped, it was Michal and me who were first. So it's not fair to throw it like that in their faces. Also that leaving didn't change anything, it wasn't just us who had to drop, it was a few people from Fnatic also. The extra-time map wouldn't take place even if we had stayed there. So don't use it as an argument, especially if you aren't familiar with the situation (CJ).

I saw this tournament as a war between same 2 teams over and over. I won't talk about organisation, but atleast if you don't keep the server up until the end why do you talk like that? We could have simply denied to play on 1.0 server or even ask for 8-0 since we waited an hour for match. But we have some dignity.

Second, it is fact that the server was unplayable and any engagement was 50-50 chance basically, not skill. Fnatic did play a great game, I am not denying that, but it felt purely random from both sides and that's NOT how SWAT is supposed to be played. If I wanted lag game I would go to MYT or 4U.

Third, I wanted to post about CJonny (we all know who that is anyway) but realised he isn't worth my time.

Fourth and final:
https://cartelgaming.forumotion.com/t233-qr-vs-fnatic-7-1
https://cartelgaming.forumotion.com/t231-qr-vs-cartel-5-3 (2 lost on spawnnade)
https://cartelgaming.forumotion.com/t230-qr-vs-fnatic-5-3 (1 lost on spawnkill)
https://cartelgaming.forumotion.com/t229-qr-vs-cartel-6-2

The results from our side were really convincing in all wars and all the rounds we lost were close except few against Fnatic. Then we play one TIED match on laggy server in 1.0 and we get to be called "alleged pros" or whatever? It's not nice to say that when your own team dropped and you switched team to other. I am not judging you or have any hard feelings about it, just seems really weird to see that come out from you. I thought we all saw this cup as fun but I guess I was wrong.

We proposed a rematch on a proper 1.1 server (we could use WM for example) but at this point it doesn't matter since I see that it would just cause extra drama.
Back to top Go down
Bummy

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 10:52 am

I hope you wounded wolfs have enough balls to show up for rematch or playing those extra rounds. Any format is fine by us.

Just tell us time and date, Alphas.
Back to top Go down
buraKK
»Cartel« Leader
»Cartel« Leader
buraKK

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 10:58 am

|WM| L ✓ wrote:
It's not nice to say that when your own team dropped and you switched team to other. I am not judging you or have any hard feelings about it, just seems really weird to see that come out from you. I thought we all saw this cup as fun but I guess I was wrong.

Lol man, my team didnt drop from tournament. We had 2 matches against gRR and one match against FNATIC and winning 8-0 both gRR matches and 5-3 fnatic were enough for us to jump FINAL but as i mentioned above gRR DROPPED. And yes, i was struggling to get mates too but i would play with even 5 "non-Cartels" to not be seen as dropped team if gRR wasn't DROPPED. It would take another 1 month to take decision to what to do after this situation.

AND,
it wasn't me who wanted to play for fnatic, it was bravo who were spammin' me all the days although i didn't want to play for them at first. I talked to all of my bros from Cartel before the decision and finally a little talk with MEYRA, then i decided to play for them. THAT'S ALL.

\"|WM| L wrote:

We proposed a rematch on a proper 1.1 server (we could use WM for example) but at this point it doesn't matter since I see that it would just cause extra drama.

Well, I have already said to bravo for MILLION times before the match to play the FINAL on WM server. Why didn't you let us play on your server at first then ?

++ I also dont have hard feelings against you, it's all about these brainless original qRs.
Back to top Go down
buraKK
»Cartel« Leader
»Cartel« Leader
buraKK

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 11:23 am

qRage wrote:
I was not going to answer becouse it was not even Cup but a clown fiesta. The tournament part was till 3rd match when everyone had problem to get a round against us. Cartel was owned that hard that valera had to get into Fnatic before final match, becouse why not. Fnatic also Lost hard twice but now after tie match you all act as If you are pro players... i know u Hate us but open ur eyes seriously, we pwned everyone and we deserved the title in 100%.
To be clear I’m not blaming the server personally, it was shit but all had the same feeling.It is another prove  of shit organisation tho. After 4-0 Fnatic did good comeback, u were very Well organised. Doesnt change a fact u didnt deserve for Cup win becouse you all were lvl under us. We all know match was planned at 20gmt, match Started at 21gmt we all had to wake up next morning so dont talk about drop, as Meyra said „gg, i have to go” and valera add „me too” so stop lying and acting like a big winners becouse you are one big shameful not us. I asked Bravo to continue extra maps on Sunday, as we all know it would take 30mins max but not enough balls. Well I say GG for comeback but I shame on all of you especially stupid dickhead Valera who once again thinks he is big pro, leaving his team and tryhard in „last match” cuz i cant call this shit games as a Tournament.

Tommy.

Well man, I'm really fucking tired of seeing your unbrained, illogical answers. I already MENTIONED on the post that i didn't want to connive your performance that you have shown throughout the tournament. Yes you were the team that showed great performance in this tournament but being PROUD of winning(or owning whatever u say) Cartel who were AFK for 4 months(after the last tourn), even some of us installed SWAT at the match time, shows how much pain you felt and still feeling there Smile. You have to be shameful on yourself because of being "OVERPROUD" after winning an AFK team because we always saw what happens when we were not that AFK in previous matches. Especially last tourn though we weren't playin' the game for a long time before that tournament too.

qRage wrote:
I shame on all of you especially stupid dickhead Valera who once again thinks he is big pro, leaving his team and tryhard in „last match” cuz i cant call this shit games as a Tournament.

I never said or think I'm a big pro but it seems that you think it for me instead of me since you mention this every fucking time Very Happy and c'mon man, i never tried hard against you since playing med- is mostly enough against you. It would be against only WM i or whole Cartel would tryhard since they deserve it. Now, go play on your own sand and continue on thinking you are the best of the bests of the game, proven dickhead and unrivaled alleged pro.
Back to top Go down
qRage

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 11:56 am

buraKK wrote:
Well man, I'm really fucking tired of seeing your unbrained, illogical answers.

Says who? you are the biggest mental retarded ever. All you did in this game is chatting on forum but u don't realise it, also 0 facts in your answers just stupid provokations all the time.

buraKK wrote:
Yes you were the team that showed great performance in this tournament but being PROUD of winning(or owning whatever u say) Cartel who were AFK for 4 months(after the last tourn)

I was AFK as well, if not your stupid provokes I would not give a fuck about ur shit circle. But your "tournament" would not start without qRage, unfortunately.

buraKK wrote:
and c'mon man, i never tried hard against you since playing med- is mostly enough against you

1 Title/12 years.

As expected u didn't answer with sense. So once again: get balls and repeat or continue the match, any time.

PS. I don't want to waste time to fight with you on forum, it is pointless. All I want is to repeat or just continue the match on normal server. After all this matches "sharing" anything sucks. Just to make it clear and fair for everyone.
Back to top Go down
buraKK
»Cartel« Leader
»Cartel« Leader
buraKK

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 12:17 pm

Its me who says you are a just unbrained shit that always escapes from the "facts" Wink.

Well if you consider a person that spends his 2/3 of a day on SWAT as AFK, yes you were and will be "ALWAYS" AFK.

I have more than one title but who gives a fuck. I understand your logic better now since DELTA have only 2 titles which makes qR is better by your logic Razz

I dont even think you know the meaning of "sense". So stop shitting around, i want to talk to brained people Razz

Finally, yes you are right on one point and that is, it was my fault that i tried to make this tournament happen and give that SWAT one more chance. Now it's more clear that this game sucks even more dicks....

Back to top Go down
Unna

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 1:55 pm

I don’t remember seeing Valera in esl or clanbase... who is this man claiming winning so many things lol
Back to top Go down
buraKK
»Cartel« Leader
»Cartel« Leader
buraKK

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptySun Mar 11, 2018 2:19 pm

Lol, and how funny the only thing that i remember about you is you were an ass licker of nRs Very Happy

And yes, since you have shown yourselves on VIP-RD scene from 2012s, its normal that you dont know anyshit Smile.

And the TOPIC is LOCKED from now on, the decisions stay as they are. You can cry about the tournament wherever you want.

ps. I suggest you to change q'Rager' name to hide your rager acts better.

Back to top Go down
MEYRA

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  EmptyMon Mar 12, 2018 11:53 am

I don't wanna post the entire convo, so did some editing to not make this son of a b*tch feel even worse. Just so you know my prob is only with 2 names from them --> tommy & bummy <--. The rest clearly deserves respect.

WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  29136310

Calm down you fuckin hypocrite son of a fake moron bitch. I am enough of your crying for 13 years in this game. Take and accept 1 lose in your anal you moron wheelchair disabled twat whose life is all about SWAT4 even after 14 years. Go cook some pork and broccolis you "master chef" o.OO

Now it is time for you to train for upcoming tournament (2k18, even 2k38), maybe finally you can win something against me, or against cartel  Wink  Razz  BUUUUUT, make sure you win it without some ini hax or "togglebehindview" or "jointeam a" or "jointeam b" or "bTurn180" or "Recoil" stuff  Wink  Wink  Wink

You are talking about levels. WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU to talk about levels. You are 100 LEVELS below us in real life stuff you dickhead. Your post about making fun of Storm's work has still got me pissed  (http://swat4tournament.forumotion.com/t1143-sw4t-2k17-vip-cup-closure). Go to school and get some education, BEFORE you make fun of other people.

Oh, every single line goes for Bummy too. Don't make me copy paste what you said behind Tommy 3 months ago. I'm loving your fake 10-faced relationships. Talk behind and insult each other and work together like nothing has been said. Now get lost and FUCK-RIGHT-OFF chickpeas brains.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT    WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT  Empty

Back to top Go down

WINNERS OF THE TOURNAMENT
Page 1 of 1